Possible Holoiso HCL?

paegan

I understand this may be a daunting task but is there a hardware compatibility list anywhere currently for the stable builds of Holoiso? Being able to see what possible issues there may/will be with your hardware before attempting to install would be a massive boon to the community. Bonus points if there are links to user guides to get stuff working that doesn't OOTB.

This popped in my head cuz I seem to have hit a snag trying to connect XBOX and WiiUPro controllers to my Holoiso Laptop (a Dell Inspiron 15 that works BEAUTIFULLY!). They work fine on other linux distros and guides online for the SD claim the XBOX controller support is native so was confused why i ran into roadblocks here...

paegan

Quick update: The WiiUPro controllers worked great after restarting the machine for some reason. Haven't worked with the XBOX controller since it was a loaner but guides online claim I needed to connect it to windows 10+ to update the gamepad's firmware to allow for seamless connectivity to the SteamDeck/Holoiso to take that with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom