Deckverse Spider-Man Deep Dive: Extensive tech analysis and my take on a framerate goal of 40 FPS.

HerrTiSo

Finally online, as this ate up my whole week since launch. Can't wait to hear what you think.
Please enjoy to your hearts content! As always: Every like, comment, sub and share is massively appreciated!

Kupfer

Cool video, da kann man nicht meckern ;)
I watched it because I was curious how the Deck performes in such a new game. Spiderman itself doesn't interest me, but your video entertained me. Looking forward to more of your content.

Future video idea - a video about the best settings for the most popular emulators and their most popular games.
So far I have the feeling that everything does not yet work and performes as we want. A deep dive would probably help the one or other.

markipolo

Cool video, da kann man nicht meckern ;)
I watched it because I was curious how the Deck performes in such a new game. Spiderman itself doesn't interest me, but your video entertained me. Looking forward to more of your content.

Future video idea - a video about the best settings for the most popular emulators and their most popular games.
So far I have the feeling that everything does not yet work and performes as we want. A deep dive would probably help the one or other.
hmmmmm, emulators huh, does that include emulating switch games on the deck? Or just retro type emulators... like snes? 😁

Top Bottom