šŸŽ‰Celebrating 500 membersšŸ„³

JuicyJuice

Staff member
Hey everyone!

Steam Deck Community has reached 500 registered users this weekšŸŽ‰šŸ„³ This is a very big step for us.
In order for us to celebrate this, we will give away 5 random Steam keys to 5 randomly selected Forum users.

What do you have to do to enter the giveaway?
Just write a comment about what you have been playing on your Deck recently as well as leave a like on this post. Easy, right?
We will let a randomizer select the winners!

Thank you for using the Forum! Onwards to another 500 members!

The giveaway will stay open until the end of December 2022, winners will be informed via Email.

Kupfer

Yay! Congratulations!
Even if it has become a little quieter than before the release of the Deck, I'm looking forward to another 500 members and interesting posts and exciting projects. The Deck is still in its infancy ;)

At the moment I'm playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition , or rather after some hours still trying to figure out the best possible button assignments and controls :D But I'm getting there and the game works just fine performance-wise.

Neuromancer

Hi,

nice to see the forum is still growing :D I was lately occupied with real life stuff but still peeking in...

Funny @Kupfer IĀ“m also still playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, and IĀ“m in the last part of Act II in Wyzima and the swamp ... controls are quite working well, I can check which one I use (community setup).

Also IĀ“m playing Dust : An Elysian Tail which is perfect on the Deck and I started Dead Space 2 (after finishing Dead Space on the Deck some time ago)

I really love the Steam Deck and I use it a lot since March. Best investment since long, next week IĀ“m going on a business trip, its the perfect hardwarde for that ;)

Top Bottom